Friday 15 April 2011

Monica and Joe- Autumn/Winter 2011 collection


I admit, I wasn't too familiar with contemporary online boutique Monica and Joe, but took note when I was given a sneak preview of some of their lines for Autumn/Winter 2011. Similar to MyWardrobe, the store features collections from up and coming designers.

I fell head over heels in love with the A/W collection by Pyrus. The PRs literally had to drag me away from this orange quilted blouse after developing a serious crush. 'I'm sure the blouse would feel much more at home in my wardrobe', didn't even persuade them to let me take it.


Another of Pyrus' must haves is this gorgeous scarlett coloured silk dress. Styled with a fifties up-do, bold lips and Mary Jane heels it's a timeless classic.


More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment