Thursday 7 April 2011

Fringed fashions I love

This Spring/Summer I will be releasing my inner cowgirl for the 70s themed fringing trend. Having received several compliments for my pink fringed crochet top that I wore for the Westfield Vote My Style Bloggers competition, many thanks, I've scouted out the best fringed garments the high street has to offer.


Premium grey suede fringe cape- £195. Ok so this Toppers cape isn't the cheapest, but for something this outstanding that can be teamed with dresses or trousers and take you through to Autumn, it would be a shame not to give it a mention.
Orange fringe sandals £39.99 River Island. Perfect teamed with a dress or playsuit for the festival season.



Beige embellished fringe saddle bag £64.99.


The ultimate in comfy, cool is this cream crochet trim fringed kaftan £34 Topshop.


Dip dyed fringed crop top £28 Topshop.TOP LOVE.

This fringed jersey maxi skirt by Asos (£40) is at the top of my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment