Wednesday 5 October 2011

My fashion prayers have been answered with the perfect pair of jeans

Following months and months of searching for a pair of jeans that I can get over my small, but mis-shaped thighs, that are comfy and most importantly don't trail on the floor, and being close to giving up on denim forever, I'm pleased to report my confidence has now been restored in jeans after finding the perfect pair.

Petite Moto Leigh Supersoft Skinny Jeans £38

 Thanks to Topshop's Petite range I can now wear my jeans with pride and not have to worry about them slipping down to below my hips or soaking up the puddles on wet days. So what makes Topshop's Leigh jeans so special? Well they're super soft, stretchy enough so I don't need to worry about overindulging, but not too stretchy that I need to worry about creating unsightly baggy areas around the bottom, the hem of the jeans come to just below my ankles at a 28 inch leg, a rarity, and they come in several on-trend colours including my favourite burgundy, a key shade for Autumn.
 

Topshop I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment