Friday 28 October 2011

Here comes the vintage bride

I've always wondered what dress I'll wear if and when I get married. Having been with friends to help them pick out their own wedding dresses, I've never been able to see myself in any of the traditional pouffy or strapless satin dresses. As just as I was given the news that one of my friends has got engaged, an email dropped into my inbox from Minna showcasing their new vintage inspired, bohemian wedding dress collection-dresses designed to go from vows to cocktails to festivals. Mental note made.

Lila dress with triangular lace detail at front £325

Jada dress. Kimono sleeves plus maxi length skirt £350




Amber dress with handmade collar and pleated skirt £270


Christina dress-available in black, ivory, mink and beige £300

No comments:

Post a Comment