Sunday 16 October 2011

Crocs get cool for Spring/Summer 2012

When I think of Crocs what comes to mind is ugly, clonky shoes that even my mum wouldn't be caught dead in. I too, like many others, rushed out to buy a pair of unsightly Crocs, mine were pink, which I wore once before they collected dust at the bottom of the wardrobe. I guess I could call it my one (?) crime to fashion, after deciding a pair of the clog like shoes would look good on my feet following a trip to Disneyland in Orlando where the shoes were popular, when everyone knows in that part of America, fashion is as high on the agenda as getting a good night's rest in Ibiza is.

However I may have changed my opinion about Crocs after viewing their Spring/Summer 12 collection, which features trendy buckle wedged sandals, nautical deck shoes and gorgeous flats, all part of the brand's new image.


Crocs Cobbler Wedge Buckle. Available in black, espresso, dahlia and oyster.
And despite a new image, the brand are staying true to their promise of selling shoes to the masses that are comfy, breathable and don't break the bank. Can't say fairer than that!



Left to right -Adrina flat two in gold, Carliana flat ombre in dahlia, Crosmesh ballet flat in ultraviolet

Me thinks come Spring their stores are about to get a lot more popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment