Sunday 13 February 2011

The new uggs? Australia Luxe Collective S/S 11.

I lived in my old Uggs over Christmas, however it took some explaining when I turned up Christmas Day wearing them with my red tea dress and sheer black tights. But now there's an alternative what with Australia Luxe Collective, who have brought to the UK a collection of embellished and studded furry boots, and I got first look at their launch at the Mayfair Hotel on Thursday night while sipping on a passion fruit cocktail.


The boots start at a size 4 and priced at around £200, pricey yes, but these boots are an investment buy and with the cold English climate it's imperative to have footwear that is stylish, comfy and warm. I've got my eye on the animal print ankle boots, diamante embellished black and studded calf boots (both pictured).


Australia Luxe Collective is already established in Oz and LA and counts celeb fans as SJP, Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller, Gwen Stefani and Megan Fox. The luxury sheepskin footwear, accessories and clothing brand was founded by husband and wife team Nicole Durrand and Stuart Rush and is now available in more than 25 countries, selling in Harvey Nichols, Bergdorf Goodman and Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment