Friday 4 February 2011

Customise your sunglasses at Harrods

I've always fancied myself as a bit of a designer but numerous attempts to customise clothes haven't always come out as intended. So when I read that Harrods are letting visitors customise their new Prada sunglasses with the help of professionals I jumped at the chance.
 Ok so it might be months until it's officially Summer, but it pays to get ahead, and of course there is always the chance of some winter sun, yes please.
You can transform your sunglasses with removable arms decorated with letters, numbers, hearts, stars, skulls and other symbols.Frame colours available include black, white and tortoiseshell. I went with a black pair with skulls and my initials to personalise my sunnies.
Customisation is carried out by  Harrods opticians and takes around 10 minutes.
Hurry the offer is only available for two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment