Friday 22 July 2011

My denim hell.....

It's been widely reported in all of the newspapers that buying jeans is more stressful than buying a house for the over 50s. Let me add to this in saying that finding a pair of jeans in your 20s that fit is no cup of tea either. You've probably seen me declare on Twitter that my wardrobe is now a jeans free zone, having got so sick of scouring the high street for jeans that fit (length and waist), are flattering and don't fade or shrink in the wash. It really is mission impossible, hence why now I have given up jeans in favour of trousers and skirts that flatter my petite shape.
So to all you retailers out there, listen up, it's not just older women that are disowning your denim.
Isn't it time to design a range of jeans for each body shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment