Thursday 27 January 2011

Valentines Day- say it in a quirky way

Contemporary clothes store Lazy Oaf has created a selection of witty Valentines Day cards for guys and gals to declare their love. The unique cards include a royal design based on Prince William and Kate's engagement picture, captioned 'You are the Kate to my Wills', along with food inspired designs 'I like you nearly as much as crisps' (how romantic) 'Beef Cake' and classics 'I would give you 7/10 which is average' and 'somebody loves you and it's not your mum.'

Even better, the helpful people at Lazy Oaf will play cupid for you by sending your cards out and including a personalised handwritten message, awwww. Order must be placed by the 9 Feb.

I guess the secret is now out to my abundance of admirers, ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment