Sunday 29 May 2011

A trip to Westfield's Malibutique

Wanting to de-stress after a tough working week, I decided to make a visit to Westfield's Malibutique on Friday, running over the bank hol weekend, after the promise of a free drink and the chance to get my nails and tan topped up, courtesy of Nails Inc and Fake Bake. It would be rude to refuse an invitation after all.

On entering the pop up shop, I was offered a free drink. I haven't drunk Malibu since I was a teen, but was pleasantly surprised with the Malibu, cranberry and lime cocktail. Heaven in a plastic glass.I recommend.



 Even business men were queuing up for a spray tan at the Fake Bake stand, where visitors can opt for an all over tan or half a golden glow.
There's no point getting your tan on without summer ready hair. Thanks GHD.

And nails. Visitors can choose to have their nails painted in the Nails Inc new Malibu collection. My fav is the cool coral colour. Beach ready nails, yes please.
Hair done-tick, nails done-tick, then off to see stylists from Lipsy and Heat Magazine, whose stand features the new Pixie Lott for Lipsy summer collection and pieces not yet in store. I'm lusting over Schuh's new diamante heeled stilettos, and was almost tempted to post a pic on Facebook modelling them with the pop up store's photo uploader.

No comments:

Post a Comment