Tuesday 21 December 2010

All I want for Christmas is.......

Petite Palazzo pants £50 Topshop. These trousers will take me through to next Spring, and are set to continue to be a key trend well into 2011.









Petite Navaho Knitted Cardi £60 Topshop. I need these cardigan to keep me warm over the New Year. It will be perfected layered with long sleeve cotton tops and t-shirts as it gets warmer.







Petite Draped Utlitary Jumpsuit £55 ASOS.I'm a sucker for a good jumpsuit and this combines the military trend too. Please Santa I've been a good girl.





Petite Foldover Cord Peg £32 ASOS. These trousers are such a bargain and will go perfectly with my heritage jacket and brown brogues. The ideal casual yet semi-smart trouser.







Petite Midi Plisse Skirt £30 Miss Selfridge. A cute little skirt to take me through the party season. I'll team it with wooly jumpers and a belt in the day, and a sequin top and heels at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment